by Morgan Agesen
Amenities at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls include complimentary high-speed wireless internet access throughout the hotel to keep everyone in the family connected, an indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, a business center, a complimentary hot breakfast buffet to keep everyone full and happy, and onsite guest laundry facilities. Kids ages 18 and under stay free of charge, as well. The complimentary (and delicious) hot breakfast buffet includes freshly baked waffles, coffee, biscuits and gravy, hardboiled eggs, breads and pastries, cereals, fresh fruit, and a wide assortment of juices. Rooms feature flat screen televisions and Serta Perfect Sleeper beds. Select rooms include whirlpools, as well. Nearby attractions include the Sertoma Butterfly House and Marine Cove, Great Plains Zoo, Thunder Road Family Fun Park, Wild Water West Water Park and Adventure Park, Falls Park, and Huset’s Speedway. Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
Our Editor Loves
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Free hot breakfast buffet
- Kids 18 and under stay free
- Water Parks
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
We stayed here for one night while on a driving trip out west. Overall a very pleasant (albeit short) stay.
1) Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet;
2) Good shower water pressure;
3) Breakfast was a step up from normal continental fare. Included make-your-own waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and assorted breads.
4) Front desk and other staff were friendly.
1) Our TV cable box didn’t work. It wasn’t a big deal for us and likely could’ve been solved with a call to the front desk.
2)No bathroom fan;
3) over 5 miles from I-90 which was the road we were traveling on.
Overall a nice stay. We would stay here again.
This is the 3rd time my husband and I have stayed here and we will continue to stay here when we visit Sioux Falls. The hotel is always clean and the rooms are nice. We love the water pressure in the showers there.