Situated in Tokyo’s Taito neighborhood, the Asakusa Central Hotel offers families the chance to enjoy one of Tokyo’s most iconic areas. The stylish hotel rooms can accommodate three guests, and extra beds for children are available upon request. Each room features a flat screen television, refrigerator, writing desk, and electric kettle. Japanese tea bags are also provided. The Gusto CafÃ© serves a breakfast buffet daily, and there are several fine dining establishments near the hotel. Rental laptops and Sky Hop Bus tickets are available at the front desk. Families will enjoy Kimono fittings and the public bath.
Our Editor Loves
- Central location
- Kaminari-mon Gate and Senso-ji Temple nearby
- Plenty of outdoor activities
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Stayed one night (due to Typhoon as flight got cancelled) and for the price paid, not really worth the money (room 501, main building).
- good location, close to Subway/tourist attractions/river
- Family Mart (open 24/7) within the building (very handy for typhoon situations when you need cup noodles as all restaurants close by are shut down...)
- has a quasi-Onsen and Sauna (gender separated by timeslots, no tattoos allowed)
- free coffee in the lobby in the morning and afternoon
- very efficient checkin process and nice staff
- free umbrella rental
- room itself was a bit outdated and pretty rundown (elements of bedframe tattered)
- bathroom had 80s charme and sink was leaking so that every time we washed our hands, our feet got wet
- thin walls (you might hear your neighbours)
For the price you pay, you are treated to a comfortable and clean room. As a bonus they provide a cell phone with a data plan which is invaluable as it is awesome to use to get around Tokyo. They also provide pajama, towel & daily cleaning.