Located on Newport, Oregon’s historic bayfront near a few other touristy attractions, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not is the best of the bunch and worth an hour’s visit. Kids will marvel at the hundreds of weird artifacts and get hands-on experience with incredible interactive exhibits. From Bigfoot to shrunken heads, there are plenty of strange and silly things to see here to make for a memorable afternoon.
People of all ages will love the 11 themed galleries that are full of several works of art, spooky artifacts, and interactive games.
- Adults is $24.99
- $19.99 for children ages 4-11
- Free for children under 3
- These prices include Ripley’s Believe it or Not and Louis Tussauds Wax Works.
- Adults is $19.99 (Ripley’s Believe it or Not ONLY)
- $14.99 for children ages 4-11 (Louis Tussauds Wax Works ONLY)
Many of the exhibits might be too scary for young children, which is why it’s free for them. They don’t last long inside.
There are also three additional activities at an extra fee:
- Laser Race for $3.50
- Smash Dash for $3.50
- Double Play for $5.00
- 3 and under are free (Smash Dash and Laser Race no included)