Dubai is known for its glitz and glamour, and for being one of the richest cities in the world. Dubai also has plenty to offer families traveling to the United Arab Emirates, and the Bab Al Sham Desert Resort & Spa is located in an epicenter of entertainment. Spacious guests rooms can accommodate four guests and offer stunning views of the desert. Each room comes complete with flat screen televisions, private bathrooms and air-conditioning. The four onsite restaurants serve a variety of Arabian and internationally inspired meals. Kids will love visiting Bollywood, LEGOLAND and Motiongate. There are also several water parks in the city. Parents will appreciate the professional childcare services and extra cribs.
Our Editor Loves
- Exciting city life
- Close proximity to the ocean
- Family rooms
- Horse Back Riding
- Theme Park
- Water Parks
- Water Sports
- Children Programs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids' Pool
- Onsite Dining
We had been spending one night at Bab al Shams end of October this year.
Overall we had a great stay. But there is room for improvement.
- Size of the rooms
- Giant bed with super mattress and pillows
- Biggest crush for the bathroom and especially the bathtub! Huge! my daughter and I loved it
- beautiful Swimming pools
- al Hadeerah restaurant: nice food and great show
- one hour camel ride: my 4 yo loved it!
- Nice surrounding, great environment
- like everywhere in Dubai not great value for money. I found everything very expensive. In particular Al Hadeerah restaurant.
- and for this level of price service could be a lot better.
That’s my main point, poor service.
No service by the pool. We had been spending a great amount of time to find someone to get us an umbrella. I am 5 months pregnant with twins and can’t stay under 36 degrees under the sun. Finally after asking 2 people from the hotel who never came back we asked the lifeguard of the pool.
Could be enjoyable moreover to have service by the pool.
- massage was ok but not marvellous. Spa is small and not attractive
- Check in was not hi end as well. We had to wait in a crowed reception without specific attention and then the lady who led us by the room was walking so fast I couldn’t follow her with my big belly which gave me later a lot of pain
Overall nice experience but I have seen better options
Amazing hotel.. it’s calm, relaxing but not boring.. Go to Al Sarab restaurant before sunset for perfect shots and ask shisha from Mohammed, he will never disappoint you with his service. He is the best in town!