At The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak, families are given the opportunity to experience the vacation about which they have been dreaming. Generously offering 30 luxurious suites with exclusive private pools, the accommodations are suited for those who enjoy many comforts and amenities at their disposal. These luxuries include Wi-Fi, free breakfast, complimentary daily afternoon tea, DVD player, coffee/tea makers, room service, kitchenette, and cozy bathrobes. The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak invites families to enjoy togetherness in the living area, by the pool, or at the onsite restaurant. Families may also enjoy spending time together playing in the sand at the beach or participating in one of the numerous water activities close by.
Our Editor Loves
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea
- Free shuttle service to Seminyak
- All Inclusive Rates
- Water Sports
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
After booking this place, I didn't know what to expect.
But trust me this place didn't disappoint at all.
We had a lovely stay at this place though it was just for 2 days. Adequate amenities are provided within your villa.The buffet area is small but with good food.
It's a little away from the city but they have shuttle services which will be briefed during checkin.
We got a 15 min free welcome massage but since we didn't have much time couldn't utilise it.
However I loved the place !
Currently staying in this property so this is going to be a long list BUT PLEASE DO READ IT BEFORE YOU BOOK THE PROPERTY!!!! DO READ!! This is as detailed as it can be!!
Came to check-in at around 9pm today.
Let me list the reason why you should never stay at this property-
1) LACK OF STAFF: if you are coming at 8pm, they dont even have the staff to carry your luggage. The reception or the security guard does the multi tasking. So if the reception is carrying my luggage to my room, you wont ever get him on the reception desk from your intercom.
2) PARKING: this property doesnt even a parking space and its just like a driveway to park 3-4 vehicles.
3) DESIGN: they assigned me the room BUILT ADJACENT TO THE DRIVEWAY.
The design of room is- MAIN DOOR➡️ Living area/kitchen ➡️Pool area ➡️ Bedroom ➡️ Bathroom. So be prepared to walk around alot to get your smallest of stuff. A person on the driveway can easily hear you from the bathroom - EVERYTHING!! Plus since its on the driveway, it is close to the main road- you can sleep peacefully if vehicles and bikes passing by are lullaby to you. WHO WAS THE ARCHITECT??? Where is the peace and relaxation of the guests??
4) BATHROOM: the bathroom is not a closed enclosure. It has an opening of about 1ft x 10ft or so at the ceiling corner, so its a buffet for mosquitoes if you are in the bathroom. Plus if you get the room adjacent to driveway, forget your privacy since anyone can hear you from there. And pls feel free to feel hot while going through your routine as there is only one slow fan. NO INTERCOM. So if you are showering and water gets over- open the bedroom room with soap all over your body, pass the bedroom, pass the pool area, go to living room and then make the call to the reception. Again who is the architect?
5) INTERCOM: they dont even have an intercom in the room. So if you want to call the reception, OPEN THE DOOR OF YOUR ROOM, WALK THE POOL AREA, OPEN THE GATE OF THE LIVING AREA, WALK IN THE LIVING AREA TO USE THE INTERCOM. So after doing so much when you finally reach the intercom, you will be surprised not to find the receptionist at the desk.. why??? BECAUSE HE IS CARRYING THE LUGGAGE OF OTHER GUEST.
Like said earlier- no intercom in the bathroom.
6) MAIN DOOR: So after you have done your daily walking routine just to call the reception and order some water, dont think of going back to your bed. WAIT!! Because the main door of your room is so far that you have to walk so much to open the door, collect what you ordered and go back to the room.
7)BEDROOM: No space in the bedroom to keep your luggage. No mirror. No intercom. No bed switch for lights.
8) TV: living area has a flat tv- didn try yet. Room has a tube tv and the picture quality was so bad and it was last seen by me in 1995. P.s dont think to complain because you will have to walk alot to reach your intercom.
9) MOSQUITOES: you cant keep any door open as they will be constant attack of the mosquitoes and then you will have to spray the formula to kill them. Now you have dead mosquitoes on the floor (be careful when you walk) and a smell of the spray and coils in the air. (As i type, my wife is coughing because of the smell). So decide which is more harmful for you.
P.s the walking around becomes more annoying because you have to open so many doors.
10) AC - the swing of the AC doesnt work.
1) the size of the living area+pool+bedroom+bathroom is huge. But you can hardly enjoy it because of so much trouble.
2) staffs are friendly but so much work pressure on them.
Cant review the food, spa and pool because did not use the service yet.
This could have been such a great property but it is one of the WORST DESIGNED/PLANNED property I have ever stayed.
And to add to my agony, I extended my trip to one day just to enjoy the pool and spa of this property.
I have 3 nights more to stay on this property.. god help me!!