by Kate Sage
Experience both Universal Orlando theme parks, see Shamu at Sea world, swim with the creatures of the ocean at Discovery Cove, visit Walt Disney World’s four parks and more located near Drury Inn & Suites Near Universal Orlando Resort.
Guests start their day with free hot breakfast including scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage and waffles. After a day of sightseeing and adventure, stop by the 5:30 Kickback for free hot food including chicken strips, macaroni and cheese, baked potatoes, hot dogs, broccoli cheddar soup and beverages including beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
In the guestrooms guests find, free wireless internet, free long distance and local calls and flat panel LCD TV’s with HBO.
Guests also enjoy free soft drinks and popcorn in the lobby from 3-10pm, a swimming pool and fitness center and free parking.
Our Editor Loves
- Close to Orlando attractions
- Free hot food and cold beverages at 5:30 Kickback
- Free hot QUIKSTART breakfast
- Theme Park
I stayed at a few places including Hard Rock hotel (which I loved) but the Drury has something that makes this my top choice to stay at - Excellent Customer Service with an abundant amount of benefits.
1) 530pm kick back - I only travelled with my friend but I can imagine how families can save so much money with this benefit. Foods and drinks are complimentary and you get 3 Alcoholic drinks per day which is sensational. We saved so much money from this added benefit.
2) Front Desk - The service is top notch - smile, friendly, kind and compassionate. We arrived in the morning and was offered early check in without asking for it. Often you have to beg for this but it was given to us before I could ask for it. If more hotels did this, they will 100% see repeat customers. I will stay with Drury for this reason alone. If you have an available hotel, give it to the customer. Customers come with tired feet and the feeling of checkin early and lying in bed with tired feet and tired brain is priceless.
3) Shuttle to Universal - I didn't use this service as uber was super cheat at $8USD per way
4) Outlet on the night table - Apparently a lot of hotels don't realize customers like to charge their phones, laptops and ipads in bed. Having this is priceless - thank you thank you!!!
5) Healthy Options - Wholefoods is across the street and Greasy Options - Wendy is beside the hotel
6) Customer Service - Top notch from the cleaners to servers, bar staff to front desk. EXCELLENT!
Staff was super accommodating and friendly. This included helping us check bags. Clean room and facilities. Prompt transport operation. Meals were well stocked and food met expectations. Would recommend to all.