by Amanda Geronikos
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia – Center City is a fantastic hotel option for families visiting Philadelphia. The hotel provides spacious two-room suites with sofa beds, kitchenettes and private balconies. Other perks include complimentary breakfast, featuring made-to-order omelettes and an extensive selection of your favorite breakfast items. Complimentary evening socials with light fare and beverages are also included in rates. And there’s a T.G.I. Friday’s location right onsite.
A fitness center and guest laundry facility are also available to guests. Wi-Fi is available for a fee.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia – Center City puts families close to Philadelphia Museum of Art (you can see it from the hotel), Please Touch Museum (a can’t-miss experience with kids) and the Philadelphia Zoo, in addition to a plethora of other attractions and restaurants.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., with check-out at 11 a.m.
Our Editor Loves
- Suites with kitchenettes
- Free breakfast and evening socials
- Location close to Philadelphia museums
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Onsite Dining
Suite is a one bedroom apartment. Very much enjoyed the couch and huge TV screen and attached dining area. Bedroom was very comfortable and quiet. Free breakfast provided a decent variety and had made to order omelets. Be more comfortable to eat in your room though than at the restaurant.
(1) The AC was really loud.
(2) Everything in the hallway echos into your room.
(3) Breakfast is taken away at 9:30. No point trying to make right before 9:30 am, there's no food anymore.
(4) A personnel came into my room the day before I had to check out because he said the room should be empty. I had to show my reservation as proof. Because of that, my keys were deactivated. I had to go and talk to them again. They never even said sorry. The lady at the counter kept saying "it's ok. No problem" like it was my fault.