Situated nicely in the city of Seminyak, Bali, Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak successfully merges tranquility and entertainment. Designed to accommodate every family’s needs, the resort is home to a luxury two-bedroom villa with a private swimming pool, dining area, kitchenette, and ensuite bathrooms. Guests will have access to Membon Restaurant and Adella Spa.
Our Editor Loves
- Onsite spa
- Two-bedroom villas
- Water Sports
- Onsite Dining
Me and my Partner currently staying in this villa and Thanks GOD this is our last night staying in this C27. What I could say? I don't want to write this bad review but finally, I decided to post it to avoid others fall into the same trap.
1. Curtain smaller than the window. At the 1st night, We can't sleep at all since I and my partner could not sleep if there is light get into our room. The changed the curtain with the most tired and dirty curtain.
2. Noise AC in the bedroom and it happening until now.
3. AC in the bathroom not working at all. I felt like " Summertime at Dubai ". They found out the AC outdoor is broken. It took more than 1.5hrs to fix it.
4. You cant open your eyes while swimming into the private swimming pool. I and My partner skin got itchy soonest we came out from private swimming pool. The worst thing is my boyfriend's skin became red rash afterwards.
5. No Curtain on the door between the bathroom and bedroom on the way to the kitchen
6. Our package is including with massage for 30 minutes. We went to the SPA to redeem the voucher. We only got 20 minutes Foot Massage. No pressure felt. They just like applying lotion on our skin.
7. On the 3rd night we are staying here, the right bedside table fell suddenly at 05.00 am and I can't sleep at all. I asked the Manager to come and do checking. He came and I told him to fix the issue once me and my partner going out. I and partner went for shopping at 11.00. I left the key to that manager, asked him nicely to fix the issues in the room. Guess what??? We came back at 23.00 the table has not fixed yet, No one do cleaning of our villa. They said that it because we put Do not disturb sign on the doorknob and we forgot to took I out. Yes, indeed I remember we hanged it on the door going to bedroom, not in front of our VIlla. They moved the sign to be hanged in front of the villa door. Like.. seriously... I've asked the MANAGER and I gave him My key so they can enter our villa. There is or there is not the sign, means you are allowed to get in.
All the staff are nice but being nice not enough to be a hotelier. You should be agile and reliable.
SO much disappointed and WILL NEVER STAY HERE ANYMORE.
by Therese B
We have come to Bali for 6 days and are staying at La Villais Kamojang in Seminyak. The concept of the villas are amazing. You enter through a lovely wooden door into a courtyard with a pool and day bed and walk directly to an open kitchen and living area. On the right is another door which leads to an air conditioned bedroom complete with a king bed and huge ensuite with bath and shower. You are completely secluded in your own piece of paradise, if you want to go skinning dipping there is nothing to stop you and no-one to see you. The kitchen has a fridge, microwave and stove and enough utensils to do simple stuff. There is a TV in the lounge and the bedroom, though you shouldn't need to watch it. The villas are walking distance to centre of Seminyak and there is a minimart right across the road. Breakfast was included in our tarrif and was a short walk to the rooftop of reception with views to the ocean. The villas are a little tired in places and could do with a splash of paint and minor repairs but the rooms etc are clean and the pool crystal clear.