All villas at the Grand Park Kodhipparu have their own personal pool, perfect for little ones to splash around in, or for Mom and Dad to relax in while stargazing after a long day at the beach. Two-Bedroom Villas are ideal for families and accommodate five guests comfortably. Every villa at the resort is fitted with air-conditioned, furnished decks, flat screen televisions, minibars, seating areas, dining areas, and electric kettles. Three in-house restaurants serve international specialties prepared with a Maldivian flare. The house reef offers an unforgettable experience for snorkelers and divers. Don’t be surprised if reef sharks, manta rays, and sea turtles make an appearance.
Our Editor Loves
- Glass floors
- Evening entertainment
- All Inclusive Rates
- Water Sports
- Family Room 5+
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Onsite Dining
- Proximity to Male (about 25 mins by boat)
- Friendliness of staff
- Rooms: We stayed at the Ocean Pool Villa / Beach Villa / Lagoon Villa - OPV (Number 5) was the best in terms of view / Snorkeling and proximity to breakfast area. Lagoon villa sounded like a train station due to passing golf carts.
- Activities / games
- Carry your bottles of water with you to the restaurants, unless you're okay paying $10 - 20 for bottles of Aqua Panna
- Food (Lacking in vegetarian options / taste of food sub par / buffet is expensive but dishes are not replaced once the food is over so you may end up paying full price for half a buffet)
- Ambiance - Sunset at main pool is beautiful - marred by the loud clubby live DJ music
- Empowerment of staff to problem solve (Easier for them to say "not possible" than to offer alternative solutions)
- No membership / loyalty points offered
We wanted a resort near the airport as we were travelling with Infants... Grand Park is quite near to the airport and very good luxurious property. We have booked two days water villa and one day beach villa with half board meal plans . I must say that was enough of food for us. We had skipped lunches and in evening the resort had happy hours so the alchol was also not that expensive if u plan it in happy hours. The staff are very welcoming and always smiling. The food is very tasty and good options for vegetarians as well. You can even request the chef if you want anything specific for your next meal and they will prepare the same. The resort is very clean and very well mentained. Had even got the opportunity to visit the back office and see how the island provide electricity, food, laundry etc to the guests. The experience was great. At the bar was JMOHAJAM really took good care of us as well as our infants. Peter from the club really guided us well with the rief available around the island and it was quite good. Prakash ji from the back office showed us around the service area which I was very much interested in. Jasmin really helped us and made my daughter 1st bday very memorable for us. Nothing much to complain except two things the room service before 7 am not much available room service staff needs to be upgraded. 2ndly the water activities or the photographer is very expensive at this resort. In all was a great experience we even got early check-in and late check out at the resort since we were here in off season I suppose. The speed boat staff were also great.