The JA Manafaru resort is an all-inclusive accommodation situated on the white sand beaches of the Indian Ocean. Families come first at the JA Manafaru with the CoolZone kids’ club, marine research center, tennis courts, billiards hall, and game room. The resort even has a photography studio to capture memorable vacation moments. Two and three-bedroom villas accommodate up to eight guests and some feature private pools. All guestrooms come complete with flat screen televisions, Nespresso machines, air-conditioning, and rainfall showerheads. Six restaurants offer a variety of local and international dishes and most have children’s menus available, so even the pickiest of eaters will be satisfied.
Our Editor Loves
- Children's books and DVDs
- Water sports facility
- All Inclusive Rates
- Water Sports
- Children Programs
- Connecting Rooms
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Kids' Pool
- Kids' Theme Meals
- Onsite Dining
Our review is slightly late as we stayed at Manafaru back in September, And once again this Maldivian island is just the best ever, We first stayed here 3 years ago and it was a loverly experience to see all our friends again, The attention to detail from all of the staff is beyond what anyone could expect and made our 14 night stay a lasting memory, My wife celebrated a birthday during our holiday and the staff made this very special, The island hasn't changed much since our last visit and this being the 7th different Maldivian island we have stayed at it is stunningly beautiful, The staff volleyball tournament was fantastic entertainment which we really enjoyed and all yes every meal was fantastically prepared and served and well enjoyed,
THANK YOU GUYS FOR YET ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOLLIDAY,
And a special special thanks to a life long friend YEASIN
Extremely well maintained given that this has been around for many years.
1. Bathroom amenities are all by Elemis. Love the conditioner, because it's not diluted.
2. Housekeeping comes in a few times a day, room is very clean. They draw the curtain when it's sunset, cools down the room so you can rest right away after dinner.
They even put extra bottles for us knowing we finished up the water on the first day. Very observant and thoughtful
3. Water around is clear. No rubbish.
4. Water villas are not joined together which means you have all the privacy you need.
5. Water pressure in shower is awesome
6. Breakfast was full of options. Good for 3 days stay.
7. In villa dining is 24 hours
8. Free snorkel equipment rental in half board.
9. Dinner options are just enough.
10. Very polite and efficient staffs all around the resort.
11. Lobster dinner was delicious. Fresh and tasty.
12. Seaplane transfer was the cheapest I see, comparing to other resorts.
13. Smoked trout, smoked mackeral, omelette, pancakes and waffles were our favourites every morning.
14. Fresh juices and very delicious passionfruit daiquiri
15. Last but not least, minimum to zero mosquitoes. It really helped a lot to not have any mosquitoes especially when dining along the beach. 2 thumbs up.
1. Overpriced Spa. It's comfortable and quality massage, just really overpriced.
We are talking about 550usd for couple. 80min massage with 40min scrub. Which definitely wasn't that long eventually. Though we had a 20% discount but i felt the session shouldn't be discounted. Because we ended the session in less than 2 hours for sure.
2. Some bugs here and there but the itch always never last more than an hour. Love it.
3. Marine life around the villa was alright, jus some fishes here and there.
I would like to commend on Urana(our experience host) for being patient.
Reservations team for being prompt in all email responses.
Madheeh for the good service recovery on during our ocean grill dinner.
Yassin for being observant and cleaning up the floor spilled with cream.
Housekeeping for making sure all details in the room is clean and neat
The rest of the staffs for always being caring and smiley, even the chefs.