Families visiting Dubai will love the luxurious, yet family-friendly, JA Oasis Beach Tower. Overlooking the serene Persian gulf, the Oasis Beach Tower boasts spacious 4 bedroom apartments and provides panoramic ocean and city views. The aprtments come complete with full kitchens, living rooms, air conditioning, and flat screen televisions. An onsite restaurant serves flavorful Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can also order room service 24 hours a day, and the front desk will deliver groceries upon request. Kids will enjoy swimming in one of the resort’s two swimming pools, or they can spend the day at beautiful Jumeirah Beach. Children under 11 stay free and cribs are also provided at no extra cost.
Our Editor Loves
- The central location
- The two swimming pools
- Kids under eleven stay free
- Water Sports
- Family Room 5+
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
Very spacious, spotless clean apartment with great location.
Very close to Beach and Marina, with lots of reasonably priced restaurants and bars around.
My only issue is that the furniture is a bit dated, with slight smell of damp.
Overall a good stay, if not a little bit expensive
by Claire H
The apartments are large and beautifully kept. We had the ocean upgrade which gives you a room from floor 33. Great view with balcony, 2 bedrooms & 4 yes 4 bathrooms. Pool was nice but a little cool as always shaded, however some of the beds get the sun, more sun in the morning. Good location for the marina with lots of restaurants (not expensive), if you cross the bridge to the far side turn to your left & walk anticlockwise for the most restaurants.
The beach is a 2-5 min walk from Oasis and lots of restaurants to choose from.
My only issue with the hotel is that their upgrade offer on the website is misleading.
* Foc airport transfers! But apparently not available unless accom booked directly.
* Early checkin (this was a key reason for booking the upgrade as we arrived to the hotel at 7am). Apparently this is also only available for direct bookings!
* Pre dinner drinks in the lounge. To me, a pre dinner drink means an alcohol beverage. However the hotel restaurant is closed and they only serve alcohol in the restaurant!
* upgrade includes lounge snacks and soft drinks 11am-9pm. The food was ok but the offering is the same all day and everyday.
The hotel could improve so much without doing much but the apartments and location were perfect.