Situated on the ocean front near Maspalomas Beach, the Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Corallium Thalasso is an excellent choice for families wanting spacious rooms, multiple swimming pools and beautiful onsite gardens. The Junior Suite provides guests with a double bed and a sofa bed. There are also free cribs and rollaway cots for families to make use of. Onsite sporting activities like darts, Ping Pong and tennis are available. Children are provided with a kiddie pool. Onsite dining is available at the Plaza Mayor, Alpendre, La Plaza and La Casa Vieja. Nearby activities include the Maspalomas Lighthouse (0.8 mi), La Charca Lagoon (0. 8 mi), Meloneras Beach (0.9 mi), Maspalomas Golf Course (1.4 mi) and the Maspalomas Dunes (1.6 mi).
Our Editor Loves
- Rollaway cots and sofa beds
- Separate kid's pool
- Onsite sporting activities
- Water Sports
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Kids' Pool
- Onsite Dining
Location is great, on seafront, lovely beach walk. Grounds are beautiful. Fantastic instructor for classes, Pilates, yoga etc. Staff very friendly. Ovo restaurant is fantastic, great service, food and venue. Amazing value also.
Spa treatments are good, great place to chill out with amazing sea views.
Reasons why this hotel is NOT 5 star...
1. Rooms basic, need updating,bed way too soft.
2. No wifi in room
3. No toiletries in bathroom on daily basis
4. Water on day 1 only
5. No tea/ coffee making facilities in room
6. Coffee at breakfast is awful
7. Have to pay €30 to visit the Spa, non guests €35!!
8. Cost for late check out.
9. Bath towels need upgrading, small and old!!
10. Noise from rooms to side and above
11. Pillows are so hard
12. Carpet in gym needs changing, also strange stale smell there.
Accepting all of above, enjoyable stay.
If you wish to go to a five star hotel, go to Villa del Conde. Beatuful place and a wonderful staff. Take some time in the foaje/reception area listenening to the sound of the klaver-conserts,, ooooo, what a sound.