If you’re visiting Disneyland or other area theme parks during the holiday season, the Hilton Anaheim is enticing you to its hotel with special holiday festivities. You’ll find holiday fireworks, ornament decorating, breakfast with Santa and more during a December stay.
Between Dec. 16 and 23, festivities include:
– Flick & Float Holiday Hits. Classic holiday movies will be presented at the Hilton’s headed pool with fresh baked cookies and hot cocoa.
– Gingerbread Houses & Holiday Crafts. Daily crafts will be held in the lobby from 9 to 11 a.m.
– Holiday Ornament Building. On Dec. 15, 16, 22 and 23, kids can make ornaments and participate in more festive crafts in the Avalon Ballroom from 8 to 10 a.m.
– Breakfast with Santa. Enjoy a buffet breakfast and photos with Santa on Dec. 16, 17, 22 and 23 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
– Disneyland Fireworks Viewing. Visit the hotel’s Vista Lounge from Dec. 20 to Jan. 4, 2017, 9 to 10 p.m. for the best Disneyland fireworks viewing, accompanied by holiday treats.
Offering rates as low as $139 per night, the Holidays at the Hilton Anaheim package includes a complimentary bottle of wine or holiday dessert platter with the purchase of two entrees, health club passes for two, free Wi-Fi, an exclusive Olaf Disney collector’s pin with purchase of two-day Disneyland tickets, and $50 VIP Shopping Experience at South Coast Plaza with free valet parking, entrance to the VIP suite and the VIP Passport.
Our team of parents and travel experts chooses each product and service we recommend. Anything you purchase through links on our site may earn us a commission.