Families on the hunt for a luxurious mountain getaway will find the Padma Resort Ubud to be a fantastic choice in accommodations. This luxury resort offers an abundance of activities to guests. Some of these activities include cooking classes, yoga classes and guided trekking expeditions. Families will appreciate the option to reserve a One-Bedroom Suite that can accommodate up to four family members at a time. Amenities for kids include an onsite playground, a children’s pool, cribs, childcare services and a free children’s club. Other amenities at the hotel include free Wi-Fi and an infinity swimming pool. Guests can dine at one of the two restaurants located at the resort. Activities like the Elephant Safari Park, the Ceking Ricefield Terrace and the Tirta Empul Temple are located nearby.
Our Editor Loves
- Free Kid's Club
- Playground and kiddie pool
- Large rooms and suites
- Theme Park
- Water Sports
- Children Programs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids' Pool
- Onsite Dining
1. The hotel is pretty new, rooms are spacious, nicely and comfortably furnished.
2. Bathrooms are huge with a nice tube and shower. All amenities you need are there.
3. The resort territory is beautifully developed and well maintained. A very special atmosphere one can experience in Bamboo Nest while attending to free Yoga class.
4.The transfer service is very convenient, because it takes about 2-2,5 hours from/to Bali airport.
5. Most of all guests enjoy the hospitality, care, friendliness and kindness of the staff!
If you want the ultimate stay, look no further than Padma Ubud Resort. The resort gardens and jungle walk were beautiful, the pool was stunning and the activities were fun and entertaining. The restaurants served top quality meals. If you have dietary issues, no problem. I had many allergies and intolerances while there and Solo (the Sous chef), was very dedicated in making sure I had wonderful meals that didn't make me sick. The staff were all fantastic and loved a chat. I was even sent flowers when I was ill. I don't think you would find a better resort in Ubud. We will be back.