The Ramada Resort Bodrum is a good choice for families seeking comfortable accommodations in the city’s historical district because of the many room options available, easy access to the beach and proximity to Bodrum attractions. Two Bedroom Villas and Connecting Suites offer families the ability to accommodate up to four people. Other rooms sleep between two and three family members. Family-friendly amenities include two swimming pools, a children’s pool and complimentary breakfast. Onsite dining is available at several restaurants.
Our Editor Loves
- Kids under 17 stay free
- Flexible room options for families
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Water Sports
- Connecting Rooms
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids' Pool
- Onsite Dining
- This hotel is poor and not deserving of 5 stars.
- The staff don't speak English - this is a big problem.
- Asked for things several times and never got them. You have to keep calling repeatedly and they pass the phone to other staff who also can't understand English.
- Rooms were not adequately clean enough. Even when they do decide to make the bed, they don't clean the bathroom and they don't top up the tea, coffee etc and they take your cups and don't leave clean ones.
- The buffet breakfast and restaurant food is very poor quality. The breakfast needs a lot of improvement in terms of range of food and quality.
On the plus side:
- The staff are friendly
- The hotel communal grounds are lovely
- The gym is well equipped
There is no way this is 5 star hotel standards. The staff are nice enough but they need training. I've stayed in a lot of 5 star hotels and this is 4 stars at best.
This place is really good and peaceful.
Good place to relax and enjoy your time.
The staff here are great.
We wanted to change out room with other one because we wanted to change the view and they helped us do so.
The reception are great and they answer you in seconds.
There is Mustafa who is really great and always welcomeing.
I really find him all the time and always smiling anf helping.
I even don't know at what shift he is, because literally he is always there????.
He is a really nice guy.
Acutely i am writing this review because he was really nice to me and i want to complement him on what he did ????.