Sense Hotel Seminyak is placed in a popular tourist destination in Bali known as Seminyak. From a standard deluxe room to a deluxe room with pool access, the stay offers accommodations for every type of family. Designed to create an experience of pure luxury, these revolutionary units are equipped with the latest amenities including a 32-inch flat-screen television, coffee/tea maker, infinity pool, double beds, high speed internet access, and baby cots. Another benefit to staying at Sense Hotel Seminyak is its close proximity to the beach. If these features surpass their expectations, families can reserve their stay through the resort’s encrypted and secure booking engine.
Our Editor Loves
- Infinity pool
- Large lounge area
- Beach nearby
- Water Sports
- Family Room 5+
- Free Wi-Fi
by Damien H
The rooms were good .The Hotel Staff do anything to make your stay enjoyable to hrlping with questions to informing you abot solo band 2 nights per week great way to have tea .It is a short walk to beach I also recomend the massage place down towards beach on the first left street they wear all green .I would sy yes there is a busy night club down road but it didnt affect me I came with a friend but would bring my family .As I was on a test run as didnt want to bring my children and not like it in Bali .Great people at this Hotel both Staff and Fellow Travelers
Hotel was in itself okay but there were various issues.
1. Breakfast was okay but could have done without flies crawling over the food.
2. Loose toilet seat - was almost too scared to use it.
3. Housekeeping - okay in itself but no set time to expect them to clean. One morning around 10.30am, another day it was 5.00pm.
4. So called 'balcony' was less than a metre deep and looked onto a wall. The room was so dark that the lights had to be on at all times (see pic).
5. Room was located close to a neighbouring nightclub which was very noisy every night. Later in the week there was also a couple of nights when the hotel had music so on at least two nights got very little sleep.
On the plus side: centrally located, staff were great (albeit some had limited English), easy walk to Seminyak Square.