by Kimberly Liu
Located just a half block from the beach and Wildwood’s famous boardwalk, the Condor Motel puts you in the perfect spot to enjoy all kinds of family amusements, restaurants and beach entertainment. Mom and dad will enjoy the sun deck with ocean views and kids are sure to get a kick out of the rooftop barbeque area. At the end of your beach day, enjoy taking a dip in the heated pool with kiddie area. Featuring a variety of room configurations from individual rooms to rooms with three bedrooms and kitchenettes, you’re sure to find a suitable set up for your family. All rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, and televisions.
Guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access for one device, daily maid service, parking, and coffee in season. There is a coin-operated laundry facility, and cots and cribs may be rented upon request.
Our Editor Loves
- One-half block to the beach and Wildwood's famous boardwalk
- Two-bedroom efficiencies with kitchenette
- Tons of area family entertainment
At first, I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking how I would stay
In a motel for some time
But after I spent three awesome nights
Enjoying clean white bedsheets
I know wouldn't mind
And I know I'll be back
My friend planned, chose and book the Condor motel, two months ahead of time, based on a referral and a word of mouth. So, I had no say in choosing it. It was my first time ever staying in a motel, and to be honest, I had my concerns and I wasn't so excited. It was Memorial Day weekend, and it was kinda last-minute decision to join my friend and her family. However, the Condor office were very flexible and willing to upgrade our apartment to 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. So we paid the difference in price, of course, and we were set.
As soon as we got to the motel office, to check-in and to get our door-card keys, I noticed the friendly staff, and later on, it was proved they can't do enough to make your stay more pleasant.
Great stay, I may have dozens of reasons why you might want to consider staying at the Condor Motel:
- A motel with an elevator! Do I need to say more? I watched millions of movies, many of which were filmed in/ or around motels, I don't recall seeing an elevator in one. THIS IS A PERK FOR THE LAZY PEOPLE!!!!!!
- Free WIFI. It didn't have strong signal though ( slow )
- Keurig in every apartment. If we knew, we would've brought our K-Cups, but they sell them in their office for 0.50cents each. Also, they offer complimentary coffee until 11 am.
- The bed and pillows were not comfortable, but remember this is a motel, and I totally appreciated the white bedsheets. This was very important since I can't really stand floral bedding in hotels.
- Fully equipped kitchenette. Not that I used it, but it could be handy for those who might.
- All apartments had a TV in every room including the living room.
- The shower pressure was weak and the hot water was limited.
- perfectly located, at the beginning of the Boardwalk (north end).
- Generally quiet, since it was occupied mostly by families.
- There are 9 types of accommodations from motel rooms, to suites, to condos. And all are non-smoking.
by Barbara S
We have been staying at the Condor for over 10 years. Family run and very good staff. We have stayed in both the motel and the the house they own across the street. Both are clean when we get there. House has maid service, grill, off street parking. Wouldn't stay anywhere else