Travelers wanting to be near shopping, entertainment, dining and other attractions will find the spacious and luxurious rooms at the Gezi Hotel Bosphorus to be an outstanding option. Large rooms and suites with interconnecting rooms make this a good hotel for families. The elegantly appointed Bosphorus Suite accommodates between two people and has the option to come with an interconnecting room. Junior Suites, Garden Suites and Sky Suites can accommodate up to four guests. The Loft Suite can sleep up to five family members. Family-friendly amenities include rollaway beds and cribs. Onsite dining is available.
Our Editor Loves
- Luxury amenities and large rooms
- Great location close to sightseeing
- Breakfast available for a surcharge
- Theme Park
- Connecting Rooms
- Family Room 5+
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
My wife and I stayed for one night at the Gezi Hotel Bosphorus. It was the best decision we made in Istanbul!
Although we reached the hotel in the late evening, we were welcomed with a good smile at the front desk (Oktay) and from the other hotel staff. Our room was upgraded to a suite room and it had to be one of the top 3 hotel rooms we ever stayed in. Very nice night view of Bosphorus and breathtaking view in the morning from the room.
We also enjoyed a fantastic dinner at a restaurant near the hotel which the hotel staff recommended and booked for us.
It's a great location near Taksim metro station.
We will definitely go back to stay at this hotel again when we visit Istanbul.
I am used to the larger rooms of the chain hotels, but 3 things struck me about this hotel.
1) The cleanliness and how well-designed and thought out the rooms were. The attention to detail was impressive
2) The service. Every interaction I had with staff was incredibly positive. Special mention to Gurka at night reception as he truly makes all guests feel valued, appreciated and respected, I hope he will be there next time I return, as part of the reason I would come back is to experience is great customer service
Other special mention is Murat (the concierge as he was very helpful), the young lady with glasses and the gentleman with the shaved head that took care of beakfast in the morning. They were seamless in their execution and could not have taken better care of us.
I would def return to this hotel, and thet staff would be the main reason! 5* service