The K Villas Seminyak offers travelers spacious villas that have plenty of room for larger families or groups. This small complex of villas offers a three-bedroom villa that is capable of sleeping up to seven guests when an extra bed is rented. The two-bedroom villa is capable of accommodating up to five guests per night. All of the villas on the property provide guests with a full kitchen and a private swimming pool. Other amenities offered to families include cribs, an in-room DVD player, complimentary Wi-Fi and free breakfast. Guests can easily access a number of different restaurants from the location. Nearby tourist destinations include Eat Street, Petitenget Temple, the Hard Rock CafÃ© and Waterbom Bali.
Our Editor Loves
- Family-style floor plans
- Private swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Theme Park
- Water Parks
- Water Sports
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
We recently stayed here for 3 nights & for most of the part, everything was fine however some improvements definitely need to be made.
1) The breakfast...it was cold every morning & I don’t believe it was “freshly prepared” in the fully equipped kitchen. My partner came to the kitchen one morning & the staff were heating up the plates in the microwave.
2) As we were leaving the villa the next day, after breakfast, we were stopped by staff to ask about our breakfast order for the next day, all whilst our transfer was waiting for us to take us to our tour. I asked whether we could come back & choose & they said no, needed to make the order now. Due to the pressure, we just said we will have the same breakfast as we did today (even though we didn’t want to). Staff should communicate when they need breakfast orders by so that we could have left a note before we left.
3) Because of the underwhelming breakfast, we told staff to not make any on our last day & we decided to head out.
4) The Indonesian dinner is a bit misleading & wasnt “freshly prepared” in the fully equipped kitchen either. For 6 people, we were served 6 x small chicken wings (as our main meat) with 5 x very small sides & then a side veggie stir fry. It definitely wasn’t enough food to feed us all after a full day on a tour.
5) The towels & linen need a good bleach as they looked grey.
6) We stayed in Villa 1 & after reading other reviews about the toilet, this issue has yet to be rectified...
7) There’s lots of stains on the tiles...kind of makes the place look a bit old & weary.
The pool is amazing & the location is nice & close to shops & restaurants (walking distance). It definitely has potential to be great but not enough to get us to stay here again...
We stayed here for a week with our 3 children. The villa is huge. 3 bedrooms with the master suite taking up the entire upstairs and then the other two bedrooms separate to the main villa, connected by little bridges over the pool and a pond. There is also a separate TV room to the main living lounge/dining room.
The staff were fantastic and really attentive. One in particular (didn't get his name) would turn down our beds, close our rooms up and spray for mosquitos each night he was on which we really appreciated.
Breakfast was included and there is a menu to pick from. You pick a time and they'll let themselves in to prepare and serve.
The location was great. We were in Villa 1 and it was so quiet. Its only a 10 minute walk straight down to Eat Street and the shops. None of our drivers had any troubles finding us as its signposted from the road and fairly easy to find.
Its worth noting that from 11pm until the staff arrive back in the morning that there is no security on site. They do pull the main gate across though. All rooms can be locked, but not the glass doors of the main villa. We never felt unsafe or bothered by it.
The only downside we found was the cleanliness of the bathrooms, the master ensuite in particular. The showers were quite mouldy, with a really thick build up of something leeching from the tiles or some kind of soap scum grossness. I wouldn't shower or even use the upstairs bathroom, instead using one of the outside bathrooms which were somewhat cleaner. There was someone elses hair in the upstairs shower when we got there, and someone had emptied the hair from their hairbrush into one of the ornaments on display which hadn't been cleaned out. The hose in the upstairs toilet was splashed with sometime looking suspiciously like a certain horrid body fluid and the toilet in general smelt pretty bad. In the downstairs toilet the tap didn't really work well and when you turned it on the water just ran straight onto the floor before it built enough pressure to actually reach the sink. The bathrooms could really do with a really good scrub and clean and then they'd be perfect.
There were a few things that needed maintenance (floor tiles in the kitchen were stained, walls in the master bedroom could do with a repaint, tap in downstairs toilet needed fixing) etc etc The towels and sheets, though clean and smelt nice, were grey and old.
Otherwise we really enjoyed our stay - the size of the villa was perfect for 3 active kids and the pool toys that were there were really appreciated. There is also a game box which we used while there that included card games etc and was a great touch to help entertain us when having a few drinks. Just a really decent clean of the bathrooms and the place would be perfect.