The all-inclusive Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel in Chania, Greece, is situated on a stretch of secluded beach on the island of Crete. Guests will enjoy private balconies with Cretan Sea views, satellite television, and mini fridges. The rooms accommodate four guests with room for a crib. The cribs are provided free of charge and children stay free. The water park and playground will keep young travelers entertained for hours, and the hotel hosts several children’s clubs. Bicycle rentals are also available. Three onsite restaurants provide a variety of local and international dishes, and theme nights are celebrated regularly.
Our Editor Loves
- Two pools with a water park
- The playground
- Family rooms
- All Inclusive Rates
- Water Parks
- Children Programs
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids' Pool
- Kids' Theme Meals
- Meal Plan
- Onsite Dining
Last minute, late Summer holiday at Louis Creta Princess Aquapark and Spa resort. All we can say it is one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in Maleme, Chania on Crete Island. Spacious, tidy, clean rooms with a spectacular view of the crystal-clear Mediterranean sea. The variety of food and drinks is very satisfying. The staff are all cheerful, quick at cleaning tables and very helpful assisting with customer requests, that goes for Efi the restaurant maitre, Nektarios and Mariangela, I have no words to describe their efficiency, professional manners and assistance, they do a great job...well done! The Chef as well knows how to cook delicious meals, not to mention what we requested was cooked for us on the same day, we were very impressed.
The girls at reception are very polite and as well as the guys, specially Andrea in giving us exact directions, places and beaches to visit such as Elafonisi beach (voted no.1 best beach in Europe), Balos beach & Falaserna beach.
The hotel has all the amenities you need at your fingertips for a relaxing holiday. A gym for your workout, a pool bar for a variety of snacks and refreshments all day, a bar at night for your alcoholic drinks, and a disco for getting down and boogy~ing so don't forget to bring your danciing shoes as well as an entertaining animation team at its best.
I recommend this resort highly to everyone, families, couples, groups and bet you you'll all have a super unforgettable vacation. We will definately be back again!
Congratulations to all Louis Creta Princess staff ... well done!
Kris & George Stefanopoulosy
by Mark F
I am sorry that this is so critical but we were hoping for a relaxing break at a quality hotel but it was far from that! I have absolutely no idea how this hotel has 4 ½ Trip advisor rating!?!? The 4 stars are apparently ratings for the amount of facilities they have and not for quality!!
• Our "bungalow" was 869 (dictionary definition: a low house having only one storey or, in some cases, upper rooms set in the roof, typically with dormer windows). We found that we were in a room in a two-storey row of buildings, not quite a bungalow!
• There a weird smell that my wife said smelt musty.
• There were a number of stains on the floor and an area of the floor that didn't even look like it had been mopped.
• The sockets and light fittings were filthy.
• I then went to use the bathroom and found a huge patch of rust on the shelf that had the sink in!!
I went to reception and complained and the chap behind the desk moved us straight away into a room in the main building.
• At most meals the food we had was tepid! On the last day my wife discovered a microwave in the restaurant with a sign that read something like "for heating baby food and your meal".
• There were signs next to the plates saying "warning hot", yeah right, they were stone cold! Every time they put more plates out instead of rotating them, they put the new ones on top so all the bottom ones remained in the heater.
• The sausages were cocktail hot dog sausages and not proper ones, there were 2 days of normal sausages cut into thirds.
• I saw a fresh tray of baked beans being put out so took them and even they were cold!
• There was no table service for drinks, like other 4-star hotels we have stayed at.
• There was one choice of beer and one choice of red, white or rose wine. The wine was all in the same dispensing machine so even the red wine was chilled!
• The selection of juice was not fresh juice but juice "taste" that tasted vile and was also out of a dispensing machine!
• There is only one key per room that has a huge metal fob that was needed to activate the electricity in the room.
• There is no iron for the guests to use for health and safety reasons. He gave me a laundry sheet and said that was the only thing I could do. My wife had 15 items that needed ironing and it, I think, was about 5 euro an item!!
• The shower was in a bath and a hose connected to the bath taps.
• There was water around the toilet and foam coming up from a drain between the bath and toilet. I didn't know what kind of water it was, but luckily it didn't smell. We had to put a towel down in order to stop it going further into the bathroom. To be honest the uneven tiling stopped most of it anyway!
• The 2 towels we had were off white flannel type towels, both were clean but were marked and frayed around the edges.
• Pool towels had to be kept for 3 days before you could exchange them. There were rails on the balconies to use however they were so low the towels had to be doubled over and you were lucky if they were dry the next morning.
• The safe in the room was ½ the size of normal safes and was 3 euro 50 a day to rent.
• The corridors echoed so much as there were no carpets or anything to dampen the noise!
• By the pool. The first day we say there we were at a table that had bird poo on it. The poo was there for the duration of our stay as the poolside tables were never cleaned!!
• The floor by the pool was also heavily stained and hadn't appeared to have been cleaned in a long time!
• The cleanliness of the pools themselves were spotless!
• The locks in the lobby toilets were broken so they put latches on instead of fixing them.
Overall, we were very disappointed by the hotel, the standards of finishes, painting and quality. The staff were friendly and helpful enough but the quality and the finish of the hotel was shocking! We are not snobs by any stretch of the imagination but we were expecting a lot better standards that what we got!